Friday, May 11, 2012

PAM'S SIX WEEK GOALS (TO END JUNE 17)

My previous six-week goals went well.  I was able to maintain my weight and even lose some.  I am 5 lbs. below my goal where I want to be and 27 lbs. below my Weight Watchers goal.  Kept up on exercise everyday, along with my vitamins.  My real challenge now is when we travel in a couple weeks.  Sure, I can take my vitamins, drink my water, exercise, etc., etc., but all that stuff is going to be harder when I am not at home in my own little routine and in my own little comfort zone...so, I think the REAL test is coming!  Wish me luck...thought of Brenda as she begins her new job, working 12 hour days and trying to get her exercise in...it will be a challenge and she'll be tired...




1 comment:

  1. Hey, great job!!!! & you've had a lot of distractions too!! You'll do good, even if it's a little different, not so much zumba, yoga etc. We'll look forward to seeing you soon!!

    Lova ya :)

    ReplyDelete