Friday, May 25, 2012

Harv's last six weeks.

Sorry I am late with my end of six weeks post.  I made my goal to lose 6 lbs and I actually lost 8 lbs.  I did exercise everyday, which included walking 86 times, 24 hrs of wallyball and 144 miles on my trike. 

My goal for the next six weeks is again to lose another 6 lbs.  I did something this past Tuesday night, which I haven't done in years.  Neil drug me out to Enumclaw to play full court basketball with the boys.  It wouldn't have been so bad except that I had played wallyball the night before and my right patella tendon gets to really hurting if it gets over used and that was definitely overuse.  However, it truly was fun.  Makes you wish you could lose about 35 years- haha. 

I think it is wonderful the great success some are having with weight loss and regular exercise.  It is very good for all of us!  We all need encouragement and your successes help me succeed. 

Soon we will all be at the end of another six weeks, with a little less girth and in better condition.  Now remember to be really successful - no chocolate, no sugar, no pastries, no carbs, no soft drinks, no booze, no breads, no ice cream, no nothing that tastes good, no worries- we will all be skinny soon.  Either that or not breathing with no heartbeat.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Harv, ALL that exercise...that's really great, but I really DON'T like your last paragraph (LOL), NO THIS, NO THAT, wow, might as well quit eating, ha ha :) Well, I can give up the NO booze & NO soda, basically you subscribe to the the Dan Porter theory "if it tastes good--spit it out"...we hear they're gonna be at Walla Walla as are their kids :) So WAY to go on the weight loss and the great job on all the exercising...this has been a GOOD thing for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging from the pictures I've seen lately, you guys are looking GREAT!! I guess the "no good stuff" is working for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete