Sunday, May 6, 2012

Brenda:)

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry I have been failing miserably at posting on here.  I did love everyone's pictures though and since it is the end/beginning of another six weeks I need to get back on top of it.

As far as the last six weeks, I have done well. Nothing too exciting really, just plugging along! I have been getting in a workout everyday and last week decided I would completely cut out sweets and I was successful in that! I have found it is easier for me to cut out sweets altogether than limit it because once I have one then I want more! Anyway, just continuing to plug along!

As for the next six weeks, I am going to simplify my goals! Starting my job I know will challenge me in many ways including getting my workouts in - especially working 12 hour shifts.  So my goals are (1) to workout everyday and (2) to post one time per week on here!

Here's to a wonderful six weeks everyone!!!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Where do the 6 weeks fly? Can hardly believe that 6 weeks has already gone by...I wouldn't have known it except that Brenda is tellin' me it's so :( lol :) But I have done good this past 6 weeks...gotten in exercise everyday as I'd hoped, also, took my vitamins everyday, and not only maintained my weight as I'd hoped but actually lost a little more, so thats a good thing, right?
    Sounds like you're doing great Brenda, Keep up the good work! You'll get LOTS of exercise in your new job, but probably that won't count, but know you'll work it in somehow. The no sweets is a toughie...way to go though. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete