Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello!

I am so embarrassed as I became huge and pregnant I let all of my fellow "get fitters" drift off- sorry!! We can still finish this year out strong especially being able to show discipline through the crazy holiday season.
So let's have a challenge...while exercising this fall snap a couple pics of what you see around you while you are working out, give us an update of your current situation, and give us a great goal that you want to meet by Thanksgiving- which gives you three and a half weeks.
I will start with my update...I gained two pounds through the pregnancy (because I lost some at first), so I was pretty excited to get on the scale last week and see that I was down 20lbs from where I had been in January. I haven't been exercising and I still will not be cleared for much activity until 8 weeks postpartum but in the meantime I can walk and swim.
My goals for the next three and a half weeks are to walk at least three times per week, lose 5 lbs, and drink a ton more water.
What are you up to? What are your goals? And I can't wait to see pics!

...there will be a prize for the person who meets their goal, and shares on here with updates and pics.

Happy getting back into the swing of things!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I guess you win the challenge!!! I just happen to go on here today so I missed the whole party! Hopefully we all get re-inspired here!! You did great through your pregnancy -- nice job!!!

    Love ya, :)

    ReplyDelete